Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bumps in some good directions

Away on vacation
The fun typography makes me want to have a closer look....
 I like this llustrator! There is something about the characters and style she presents, the quirkiness and fun you recieve when looking at her work. Pigologist is her name. http://pigologist.weebly.com/personal.html

Also cehck out her Teeshirt called pollutant-monster heheheh very cool.

Also I would love to get my hands on a copy of DPI
check out Simon Kim's interview in a edition of the magazine. Its not the first time I have crossed paths with the magazine. It seems to have consistantly interesting content (although I haven't actually touched a real copy).

Finally, check out Green Ink. He recently posted up a beautiful post on a book he is working on.Check out his website as well, and other books he has worked on. An impressive use of collage and texture, mixed media. His blog is a treasure trove of inspiration and attention to detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment