Friday, January 14, 2011

More Skreened shirts,

In my sore on Skreened 'Hello T-shirts' http://skreened.com/helloshirts/ I have created 4  more new tshirts. I have given up trying to impress the humour-biases masses on Threadless and the like (although I really do like the french T-shirt site lafraise.com) and have started down the hard road of PODs (printed on order websites) where you make a small commision everytime you make a sale on the POD website.

I like Skreened (I really don't like Zazzle and Cafepress) and have started my first shop there. There is some great quality stuff on Skreened, but its still in the margin of about 10% cool, 90% relatively boring to look at. Still it's a start.
Anyhow, here are the 4 new T-shirt designs I've created. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment